Sunday 19 July 2015

Airtel Website - Worst Website Ever...

It was a fine day so far. Have prepared myself for coming Monday. Before going to bad i thought to pay by bills and that was surely a mood destroyer decision at that time. I got so annoyed that i wiped out slumberness and started writing about it.

I went to airtel website. It opened up quickly without any delay as i am having a very high speed internet connection. I am a postpaid user. So logged in with my user id. I entered my credentials and move ahead. I was ready to pay my bill. And i got below after successful login.




I was like what kind of webpage is this...generally everyone expects lots of information on very first page.. but just then few more info appears on this page.. like below



I saw two button for viewing and paying the bill. I thought it may take some more time to populate the bill amount also and waited for few minutes... simultaneously wondering that why this page is loading up very slowly at 2 a.m in the morning. My internet speed is good... can download any video of size 1 gb in few minutes but this page is taking time in loading up. How many people would be accessing this site at this point of time. Waited -and waited but nothing like that shown up.

So, with some doubts clicked on view bill. And i got below screen with a messge like "Find here one of the fastest and most convenient ways to pay your bills online. "  I was like dude i don't know how much I need to pay and I am too tired to check my email for the bill which is also password protected which is of no use. And its saying unable to process your request like always. 



Now i was irritated by this stuff i went ahead by again going back to home page and this time i chose pay bill hoping that may be there i would get to know the bill amount. And holy shit, this site is so fucked up that they shown me my saved card details but nothing abt the bill amt. I was like how a big network like Airtel have such a crap website for payment.


Buy this time I got an idea that this website don't have any data... so i started checking there other links. And yes they having nothing to show. I went ahead to check my payment history and i got below screen. 




And i was like... i  knew this... i got its behavior correctly. Many thoughts came to my minds at that time like not to pay my bill and wait for the the time to call me for paying my bills , or call their customer support and rebuke them like anything but then i realized that wrong that support people have done its their IT team who cooked this bitter website. I thought to change my network asap. And ended up with this blog. Later on i found same kind of anger among people on consumers complaint forums. And till now these morons haven't taken any step to improve the customer experience.

Thanks for reading my pathetic experience with airtel website...

1 comment:

  1. Yes. Airtel.in is one of the worst sites you would ever come across on the internet. No doubt about it. It appears the Airtel does this on purpose so that the customers cannot conveniently pay the bills and end up incurring late fee, etc. Also, due to this horrible web site, Airtel forces the customer to opt for auto payment which is another bad service from them. They take your money a week before the actual due.

    ReplyDelete